|Manufacturer||Kingston, Kingston Technology International Limited, Blanchardstown Road Industrial Park, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland|
|Item Height||4 Millimeters|
|Item Width||22 Millimeters|
|Standing screen display size||7 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2.2 x 0.4 cm; 7 Grams|
|Item model number||SNVSE/500G|
|Hard Drive Size||2 TB|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Drive|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||1 NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||7 g|
Kingston NV1-E 500G M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
4 in stock
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Solid State|
|Hard Disk Size||2 TB|
|Read Speed||2100 Megabytes Per Second|
- Capacity: 500GB, ideal for laptops & small form factor PCs
- Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- Sequential Read/Write: Up to 2,100MB/s Read, 1,700MB/s Write
Estimated Delivery for Different Locations
Karnataka - 2-3 days from shipment day
South India - 4-7 days from Shipping
Rest of India - 8-10 days from Shipping---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Return Policy - 7 days from date of delivery, if product is damaged, dead on arrival or different from what was ordered.
All products are genuine and carry warranty (wherever applies) from respective Brand service provider.
Freebies & Promotions
Free Shipping above ₹2000.
Kingston’s NV1-E NVMe PCIe SSD is a substantial storage solution that offers read/write1 speeds of up to 2,100/1,700MB/s, which is 3 to 4 times faster than a SATA-based SSD, and 35 times faster than a traditional hard drive. NV1-E works with lower power, lower heat and quicker loading times. The efficient performance and single-sided M.2 2280 (22x80mm) design make NV1-E ideal for thin notebooks and systems with limited space.
Available in capacities from 250GB – 2TB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, videos and more.
- NVMe PCIe SSD performance
- Ideal for laptops & small-form-factor PCs
- Capacities up to 2TB
NVMe PCIe performance
Offers read/write speeds up to 2,100/1,700MB/s1
Ideal for systems with limited space
Easily integrates into designs with M.2 connectors. Perfect for thin laptops and small-form-factor PCs.
Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB to meet your data storage requirements.
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.